School Project

School Project

Biography written about myself.

Minggu, 31 Januari 2016

All About Me

Hi I'm Berry Karo Karo. I'm 17 years and I'm grade 12 in Mutiara Harapan International School. We are the first batch of Mutiara Harapan Senior High School.

I live with my parents and my siblings. My father works in PT RAPP as a electrical engineering and my mother works as nurse in Puskesmas. I have two sister, one is elder sister and one is younger sister. My elder sister live in Medan. she studies in Politeknik Negri Medan. My younger sister is grade 4 in Global Andalan Primary School.


My hobby are doing sports, such as football, swimming, cycling, and playing online game like counter-strike online. Sometimes I like reading but it only happens when I'm in mood. I spend a lot of my spare time for playing counter-strike online.

In the future, I wanna be a doctor who can help each other. Now, I am accepted in Maranatha University with major school medicine. I hope I can follow the lesson. A lot of people said that Maranatha University is the best one. It is very hard to passed the test. But God gave me chance to study about medicine there.

Okay That's all about me. Thank you


Share:

2 komentar:

  1. Wish you luck in Maranatha, call me if you ever see me in Bandung :)

    BalasHapus

Berry Karo Karo

Berry Sitepu, 17 years old, attending Mutiara Harapan Senior High School.

Blogroll

Blogger templates